A native of Ottawa, Coach Pat Woodcock was part of the Ottawa Sooners team that played for the National Championship in 1995. That season, he was the Sooners Rookie of the Year and an OFC All-Star.
Pat had an 8-year career as a professional football player. He played Wide Receiver in the NFL for the New York Giants and Washington Redskins, and in the CFL for the Montreal Alouettes, Ottawa Renegades, Edmonton Eskimos and Hamilton Ti-Cats.
- Tom Pate Award Nominee
- Led CFL in Average Yards per Reception (23.9)
- East Division All-Star
- Grey Cup Champion
- Grey Cup Most Outstanding Canadian
- Grey Cup Record – Holder – Longest Touchdown Reception (99 yds)
- Coach Woodcock is now the Owner, and Director of Athlete Performance for Elite Performance Academy, and Director of Football Operations for Elite Football Academy. He is a full-time Coach, empowering athletes from Professional, University, High School, and junior levels to reach their ultimate potential, both on the field and off.
Coach Woodcock holds multiple professional certifications, including:
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – CSCS
- Certified Level 2 Provincial Strength Coach – PICP
- Certified Precision Nutrition Coach - PN1